International Transplant Nurses Society - Georgia Chapter
- December 6, 2022
ITNS is committed to the promotion of excellence in transplant clinical nursing through the provision of educational and professional growth opportunities, interdisciplinary networking and collaborative activities, and transplant nursing research.
- Provide a network for communication among professional nurses with a focus and commitment to transplantation.
- Provide a means of continuing education for professional nurses with a focus in transplant nursing.
- Examine new trends in transplantation affecting patient care and the role of the transplant nurse.
- Promote and support research in transplant nursing.
- Distribute the results of scientific investigations among professionals interested in transplantation.
- Foster an awareness of ongoing ethical considerations in procurement, donation, and recipient awareness.
- Ensure the accomplishment of the proper and lawful purposes and objectives of the Society.
As an ITNS member, you will enjoy the many benefits of membership, which allow you to:
- Participate in transplant-specific educational programs at a discounted rate
- Network with transplant nurses throughout the world
- Earn free continuing education credits through ITNS’ endeavors with Medscape, Inc.
- Receive the informative quarterly ITNS eNewsletter
- Enhance your professional development through abstract submissions and educational presentations
- Access to nursing resources
- Access to patient education materials such as the Transplant Patient Education Booklets and pill identification stickers.
- Join The Transplantation Society (TTS) for a discounted rate of $50/year.
Georgia Chapter Dues
Membership is renewed every calendar year in January.
$35/year for Active Members of ITNS.